Thursday, March 26, 2015

200 Word Sentence

The windows are down and the music is blaring while I cruise down a back road, winding back and forth, it’s a beautiful summer day and I have nowhere to go so I just keep on driving, I do not know where I am going or where I will end up but I do not care, an adventure is ahead of me and my car is willing to bring me there, I can smell the warm summer air as the wind pushes its way into my car, I fly by seeing tree after tree going above the speed limit because there is no one there to stop me, I have my sun glasses on staring into the sky while the wind pushes my hair back behind my ears, the sun warms my car, I need to turn on the ac so I do not break a sweat, it is a perfect 80 degrees outside, a perfect day for driving around by myself, not a care in the world while country music plays in the background, Brad Paisley sings to me, and I sing along trying to be louder than the humming of the car on the road, I am carefree.   

No comments:

Post a Comment