Thursday, March 26, 2015

Angry Letter

Dear Scout,

     You know sleep is important to me! Every night though you insist on coming in my room and making a ruckus. You climb up the clothes hanging in my closet and you chew on anything plastic making an ear piercing crunching sound. You make the most sound at 4 in the morning. FOUR IN THE MORNING. Most people are ASLEEP at 4 in the morning so please be considerate. Then during the day time you’re passed out in my bed. Do you understand the concept of time? I come home from track at 4:30 and you are asleep in my bed. I do not disturb you though I let you be. When I want to take a nap though you decide it is time to wake up and play. I have not gotten one night of peaceful sleep since I got you. Every time I complain to my mom about you she talks about how I was the one who wanted you. And it is true. You’re so cute, little, and furry so I can never stay mad at you. By the time morning comes you are curled up against me in bed and I slowly slip out and try not to wake you. I’m never mad once the morning comes but during that short time period I was to pick you up and throw you across my bedroom but I love you too much to do that. You better watch out though if you get me on the wrong night you might only have 8 lives.

From,

Your loving owner

No comments:

Post a Comment